суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crown plaza downtown san jose




I forgot a few things that i meant to put in the past post...i was just going to leave it out but damn it- i cant get to sleep without putting it out there for some reason and it frustrated me enough to get my ass outta bed for five seconds to throw it out here...

I have sunday off... I didnt know that...i really want to hang with anson for once. But i dont think that will happen...last time we were supossed to hang..he was sick.. But he count even bother to call.. Or text but he probably dont have text...but i try to call him and never an answer....why bother giving me a number that is nto answered or anything? maybe im just being too judgmental..but i guess we shall see what happens.. I hope he calls suncday...wanting to hang before work or something....but who knows....yea.. He has other friends to hang with but i dont...so yea...sorry for being crazy


i still feel like im forgetting something...but maybe now i can at least reas a bit

disney downtown marketplace, crown plaza downtown san jose, crown plaza downtown minneapolis, crown plaza downtown indianapolis, crown plaza downtown houston.



Комментариев нет: