суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

atlanta ga tire toyo





I�just jumped on the scale this morning. Getting only a couple of hours sleep since I am going to the Urbanathlon in Chicago tomorrow with my two year old, Hana.
Still weigh the same as yesterday F--- F--- F--- This sucks. And, I even worked out tonight. I�burned 700 calories then swam laps for 20 min. I�hate myself right now. And, will be seeing Danny (mr. Perfect body) tomorrow.
I feel sorry for him to be stuck with such a fat ass. I am so obese.....and why he doesnapos;t want to find better is beyond me I simply donapos;t get it.
CW: 172
LW: 102
HW: 220
GW:110
I am supposed to be talking with this guy from the gym about this new supplement that works better than ephedra. We shall see. Anything is worth a try at this point. As long as it is legal....I donapos;t care.



down loed music, atlanta ga tire toyo, atlanta ga ticketmaster, atlanta ga things to do, atlanta ga television stations.



Комментариев нет: